Looking for an experienced expert in providing training on Exact Online Cloud accounting?
Training programmes are personalised according to your needs, so that you can get the results you need and make the most of the solution. The training programme includes:
- Personally focused training
- Hands-on, real time, learning
- Problem solving for your organisation
- Sharing of best practice
There is flexibility on the number of attendees; instruction can be provided one-to-one or for a team. We can deliver the training at your premises or online, around the timelines that are convenient for you.
Ideal candidates for the Training
Training candidates consist of users who may be new to the role and/or new to Exact Online. The candidates may include members of staff from Finance Departments, Accountants in Practice, Accountants in Organisations and Bookkeepers.
Objectives of the Training
With Exact Online Cloud training, you will be provided with the tools and techniques for using the software and making the most of it. The objectives of the software training include:
- Answering questions regarding the features of the software
- Reassuring users about the correct use of the software
- Providing additional tips for efficiency
- Educating about the market place and the ideal solutions for your organisation
Content of the Training
Aside from an outline check agenda, there is no set structure since the order of a course is to cover the topics that are relevant to each organisation we work with. Our first task is to work out an agenda for the training content.
Training is typically half a day (3-4 hours with breaks). The training can also last a full day if desired.